Guide to Preparing and Submitting your Entry
- Choose a specific sub-category under PR Programs or PR Tools.
- For each entry, fill out the online official 59th ANVIL AWARDS entry which can be found at www.anvil-awards.prsp.ph
- For each entry, complete a 150-word Executive Summary that briefly describes your entry: description of the program/tool; objectives/reason for implementation; target audience; strategy adopted, implementation stages/phases, milestones, resources, challenges and solutions; impact and results.
- For each entry, complete the PR Program or PR Tool Plan.
- For each entry, submit a digital copy of supporting documents and samples (maximum total size of 100mb per entry)
- For Agencies or PR Consultants, prepare authorization letter signed by your client
- For each entry, submit a photo (300dpi), logo or visual that represents your entry. The logo may be used at the Gabi ng Parangal in case the entry wins.
You may submit as many entries as you want.
Submit the following per entry:
- 150-word Executive Summary
- PR Program or PR Tool Plan
- Digital copy of Supporting Documents and Samples (maximum total size of 100mb per entry)
- Signed Authorization Letter (for Agencies, Consultants)
- Photo (300 dpi), logo or visual that represents your entry.
Grounds for Disqualification
- Entries that do not follow the official format and rules.
- Exceeded maximum number of words in the Executive Summary.
- Missing or incomplete proof of activities/accomplishments.
- Misrepresented facts or plagiarism.
- Poor quality of writing.
Join us at the Gabi ng Parangal in January 2024!
Let’s honor the industry’s finest work that inspires action, shifts perspectives, and champions positivity. Be part of the change, spark movements, and shape a culture that uplifts us all. Submit your entries from October 16 to November 10, 2023.